Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Take That Winter...

Well it has been awhile…

I feel like I should provide an update on the new me. For the next few months… January to April to be exact…I am going to be combatting the wintertime blues by doing the following from:
  1. I will only be listening to R&B, Rap, Hip Hop, and some select pop music. In fact I have 3 radio stations programmed in my presetting in my car and I have deselected all Pandora stations that don’t fit the aforementioned genres.
  2. Changing my movie taste. I am going to from black ro-cos to inspirational sports dramas…you know Rocky, Friday Night Lights and most recently The Warrior…this one may be a permanent change…just saying.
  3. Because of #1 I am being a bit more lenient with myself on the swearing…since the new me has started I seem to be ending a lot of sentences with the term “bitches”
  4. I am expanding my interests…I am starting a pottery class in a week and then a yoga class and then Cross fit…honestly I am not sure what I have gotten myself into…time will tell.
  5. I spray tan. Every time I have a spray tan without fail I get the following comment: “you look pretty” it never gets old.
  6. I am heading to the beach…I am in the process of planning a va-ca-ca…stay tuned.
  7. Lounging…if I want to lay around and watch the tube so be it.It has been a New Years res for the last few years.
  8. Road Tripping…I take weekend trips, I get fountain drinks and gas station snacks, I crank Q92, I laugh with some pals, I see some interesting stuff etc…
  9. Move my bod…I mean I have got to get serious…I got a big 5K to train for…
  10. Make-Over…don’t do me wrong Sephora…

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait for 9 and 10. I may want to be a part of #8 one day too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. If you haven't already, you should see The Fighter. It fits #2, but will also be helpful with #3. I have been faithfully adhering to #7 for years, and I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me miss you more than i already missed you before. even though i don't ever get to see you anymore, i still adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you! I think you have a great list and I hope someday to be more like you. I miss your face and hope I can see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to do #9 but am resisting, having a baby will do that to you! I want number #10 I think I look the same as when I was in the 5th grade, let me know how it goes. I love you so much and miss the sound of your voice, I can hear it so clearly when I read your posts. Call me. Tell me what is new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.yamacnakliyat.com İstanbul güvenilir ve kaliteli nakliye şirketi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bağlıca nakliyat Bağlıca nakliyat hizmetleri, bireylerin ihtiyaç duyduğu taşımacılık faaliyetlerini en
    güzel şekilde yerine getirir.

    ReplyDelete