Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Omens


So it is 2010. And I feel pretty good about it and not just because I was ready for 2009 to get out of my face. It is just that I really think that 2010 is going to be an exceptionally awesome year. I just feel it.

Everyone has been making fun of me but the reason I know that it is going to be such a great year is because I keep scoring the absolute best parking spots. It feels like everywhere I go I have a reserved spot, you know, right in front which in turn makes me feel like a VIP, yeah even at Ross. And it is not just when I drive. It is occurring every time I am in a car, even if the driver happens to think it is going to be a mediocre year. And without fail we pull in and I say, “yeah, it is going to be a great year.”

I don’t know if it is all the excitement from the parking spots but here are a few things I plan to tackle this year:

  • Incorporate “yep” and “you bet” into my regular vocabulary.


  • Break-up with high fructose corn syrup and his processed friends, but this doesn’t mean I won’t say hi if we run into each other at a party every now and again.


  • Cut back on the whirling.


  • Have a summer fling with an RV and America.

Here’s to a great and exciting 2010.

1 comment:

  1. By cut back you mean.....cuz I may go through withdrawals

    ReplyDelete